- 45-minute individual session $150
- 45-minute couples/family session $150
- 30-minute individual session $75
- 30-minute couples/family session $75
Letter writing (per 1/4 hour) $40
- (not typically covered by insurance)
Telephone calls $50
- (first 5 minutes free, any 15 minute portion thereafter)
You may be by check, cash, or credit card at your time of service. If paying by credit card, a $5 service fee charged by the processing center will be added to your bill.
If you would like to use insurance to pay for therapy sessions, you are welcome to submit a receipt from Elpis Counseling, LLC to your insurance carrier. Many insurance companies will reimburse their clients with a receipt of services rendered. We are happy to provide a superbill for each calendar month detailing your billed services. We do not guarantee reimbursement from any given company and we do not bill insurance companies directly.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, we ask that you call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. All no show appointments or appointments cancelled AFTER close of business the day proceeding your appointment will be charged $50 and must be paid in full before attending another session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.